Work remotely for a leader in the travel management industry!
NOTE: To be considered for this position you must currently live in Hawaii.
Every day, our travel consultants provide Over The Top travel planning services for our business customers. This is a tremendous career opportunity for someone who loves to help others and takes pride in going the extra mile.
In this position you will work virtually from your home after completing our paid training program. This is a salaried non-exempt position eligible for full benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Participates and completes on-line and classroom training for OTT (Over The Top) Customer Service, building basic PNR GDS formats, managing queues, domestic fare components, car and hotel reservations, basic domestic exchanges, and Travel incorporated technology (e.g. scripts and agent assist).
- Uses training curriculum to provide OTT and book reservations for clients.
- Effectively communicates reservation details and fare rules to clients (verbal and written).
- Identifies and promotes preferred vendors.
- Meets agent trainee transaction and accuracy goals
- Meets OTT standards
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Six months to one year of industry or customer service related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Exceptional customer service, follow-up, attention to detail, multitasking, and listening skills.
- Excellent computer and software skills.
- Basic knowledge of world geography.
- GDS system experience or exposure a plus.
Hours / Training:
TRAINING: Position will be part of a small training group of new agents that will train for approximately six weeks. Following formal training, new consultants will work closely with trainers and mentors.
HOURS DURING TRAINING: Monday – Friday, daytime hours until 8 pm HST
HOURS AFTER TRAINING: Various schedules available, but must be willing to work weekdays until 8 pm, and weekends (6 am – 3 pm or 11 am – 8 pm).
Travel Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Attention To Detail