If you are an experienced Recruiting Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Recruiting Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Recruiting Coordinator will include:
- Work closely with and assist the Talent Acquisition Senior Manager and hiring managers to coordinate recruiting, hiring and the on-boarding of new hires.
- Assist in posting approved staffing requisitions in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Schedule new hire background checks and drug screens
- Initiate and ensure compliance with all pre-employment requirement
- Ensure data integrity in ATS
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping based on compliance requirements
- Subject matter expert for ATS, Pre-employment vendors, recruiting tools and resources
- Coordinate interviews and set-up travel arrangements as needed
- Maintain and update weekly, monthly, and annual metrics and compliance reports
- Identify and recommend process improvements where possible to leverage work flow optimization
- Maintain recruiting documentation in accordance with Federal and State laws
- Assist Recruiting partners with vendor communication and contract preparation
- Special projects as assigned by Recruiting Supervisor or HR leaders
- Provide administrative support to the Recruiting team
- Run weekly and periodic reports for the AMG executive leadership team
As a Recruiting Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have outstanding follow-up, communication and exceptional organizational skills.
- Must have ability to work independently in a professional manner with frequent interruptions.
- Must have excellent Excel skills and ability to analyze and provide executive level reports
- Must be a self-starter and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Must have analytical problem solving skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, and management in other departments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR or other related field preferred.
- ATS experience preferred.
As a Recruiting Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Recruiting Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Attention To Detail