To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Danielle Martinez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Verification Representative
RemX OfficeStaff • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A pharmacy benefit management company is currently seeking articulate, detailed-oriented and enthusiastic professionals in their insurance verification department. Insurance verification representatives have strong computer skills, customer service experience and have an interest in the health care industry.
- completing benefit investigations to help patients receive their medications
- making outbound calls to obtain information from the payer
- verifying eligibility for product based on the patient's insurance plan
- obtaining authorization for services by obtaining proper documentation from providers
- excellent communication skills
- detail-oriented and organized
- working knowledge of insurance plans and benefit structures
The hours are full-time, Monday-Friday. Candidates must be able to work between the hours of 5am-6pm. The pay is $16-17/hour.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.