To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA
- Vaco - Atlanta
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Marietta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Vaco is seeking a high-level Administrative Assistant for a great client in the Marietta. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Department Director and other members of the Executive team as needed. The administrative assistant position requires a high level of tact, strong communication skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks, ability to manage schedules, and the ability to complete project work while at the same time attending to the routine, daily work. The ability to be flexible and a can-do and will-do attitude will be important to the success of the person in this new role. This is a contract-to-hire role paying $55-$60k depending on experience.
- Performs executive administrative duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature.
- Provides support to executive team, including travel arrangements, filing, phones, mail, etc.
- Manages Director and other Executive calendars.
- Acts as liaison between Director and other departments.
- Prepares, assembles, and edits reports, presentations, and other materials for Directors meetings and/or client presentations.
- Coordinates meetings and other company events.
- Screen all communications directed for appropriate response
- Process correspondence, as needed
- Screen all telephone calls; when possible, handle calls or forward to appropriate individual
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Make all travel arrangements, including hotels, local transportation, meetings and itinerary
- Set up events and meetings
- Maintain confidential and general files
- Set up weekly meetings, including sending out Agendas and related materials
- Prepare letters, reports, etc., as requested
- Prepare expense reports
- Keep professional dues up to date
- Ordering office supplies
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- 3-5 years of prior administrative assistant experience, supporting multiple executives preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface well with all departments within the company and to represent the respective director in a highly professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization.
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization and the director's role within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational skills required.
- Ability to meet designated deadlines is also a critical qualification.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume role.
- The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position.
- As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
- Must be able to work in solitary work environment, with a self-starter mentality.