To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
530 Great Circle Road
Nashville, TN 37228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Staffing Solutions • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Business Analysis consultant for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 Healthcare clients located in Nashville, TN!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support strategic technology and operational excellence / process improvement projects
- Drive development of business process models, policies and procedures, and the gathering of business requirements for analytics initiatives.
- Champion organization's lifecycle methodology, tools, and techniques, including design, build, test, train and implementation
- Ensure integrity of original business case, including communication and management of key stakeholders
- Develop high quality project deliverables and drive to completion within committed time and budget, including problem solving related to any identified risks
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- Negotiation – Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
- Professional Savvy – Can maneuver through complex political situations effectively and quietly; is sensitive to how people and organizations function; antiates where the land mines are and plans his/her approach accordingly; views corporate politics as a necessary part of organizational life and works to adjust to that reality.
- Managing and Measuring Work – Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results; designs feedback loops into work.
- Motivating Others – Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; can assess each person's hot button and use it to get the best out of him/her; pushes tasks and decisions down; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working for and with.
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a business or health care related field.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to develop strong, collaborative working relationships and establish a high level of credibility across functions, lines of business and organizational levels
- Proven track record of delivering time sensitive results of high quality and sustainability
- Strong experience focused on defining and designing business requirements and process maps for complex business problems.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including the ability to translate project and analytic work into packaged deliverables
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years’ of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans