To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98121
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
UX / UI Engineer
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Seattle, WA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UX / UI Engineer (Seattle, Washington)
- Cloud innovations change the gaming industry landscape everyday, adding new capabilities, enabling new scenarios, and redefining the category.
- Within the company, the Cloud engineering group builds the critical service infrastructure that underpins the client's current generation of games and fuels innovation of the next wave.
- We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to join our client's team in driving the Cloud engineering platform from development into production.
Duties of a Software Engineer (UX/UI) within the Cloud Platform:
- As a Software Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the creation of a tools and API’s to allow access and feedback to the company Cloud Platform.
- Working closely with your team lead, you will scope and estimate feature work, create and contribute features to the codebase, fix bugs, review others’ code, and ship incredible games.
The Next Great Software Engineer (UX/UI) needs to have:
- 5+ years hands-on commercial development experience, preferably in a full stack team
- Experience in web UI/UX and frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc)
- Experience in generating wireframes and prototype skins
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful web services
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Bonus Experience Points:
- Public cloud provider experience (AWS, Azure, GAE, etc.)
- Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Engineering Collaboration software - JIRA, GitLab, GitHub, Confluence
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.