A Production Worker job in Fife, WA is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must be able to perform tasks as assigned in the construction of windows and patio doors in all phases of assembly. In addition to meeting departmental manufacturing goals, safety, accuracy, and efficiency are key elements to your performance. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Production job responsibilities include:
- Support product build and assembly processes with accuracy and efficiency with the use of standard work instructions.
- Focus on the quality and timely delivery of completed tasks to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate Milgard’s Core Values in all business interactions.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Two to three years of similar work experience (Assembly, Manufacturing, and/or Warehouse)
- Mechanical aptitude, including the ability to read a tape measure
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition/subtraction
- Ability to lift 75 pounds unassisted
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering, including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Saving Program
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in a Production Worker job in Fife, WA, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture, visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!