Device & Supply Chain is an enterprise function accountable for the end-to-end life-cycle of T-Mobile’s consumer-facing hardware portfolio (phones, chipsets, accessories, IoT), device services portfolio (insurance, warranty, trade-ins, and financing), and supply chain operations (distribution centers, logistics, inventory, etc.).
This team also oversees the services we offer for device financing, mobile banking, and managing the millions of phones that get returned each year from our device services like remorse, trade-ins, lease returns, and JUMP!.
Device & Supply Performance Management team builds and operates driver based organization performance management systems to set and achieve oFCF and EBITDA targets to T-Mobile. Team is working on building financial models and analysis to manage and optimize operations in forward & reverse logistics, device financing and protection, inventory, and cash flow management.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- 7-9 years relevant experience in technology, supply chain, retail, mobile devices, subscription services or related field Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- Demonstrated data analysis and modeling skills with advanced Excel and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills through all levels of the organization
- Master’s/PhD in Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Business or another quantitative field
- Financial /operational modeling experience with a programming language like Python, MATLAB, R
- Data manipulation, analytics and automation experience with tools such as Alteryx, Power BI
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven, problem-solving orientation to drive decision making
- Experience in supply chain concepts including forecasting, planning, optimization, product flows, transportation, distribution, fulfillment and reverse logistics
- Analytics experience in one or more of the following roles: management consultancy, corporate strategy , subscriber analysis, financial planning and analysis, technology penetration analysis, product analysis
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative and ownership, good business instincts, and comfort in working in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment with minimal supervision
- Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
- This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Construct and operate strategic, analytical frameworks and high quality complex financial models and forecasts to guide D&SC operational decisions
- Establish financial and operational guidance and guardrails to manage T-Mobile cash flow, inventory and EBITDA
- As a thought leader in T-Mobile supply chain, work cross functionally with research scientists, business verticals (Operations, Marketing, Commercial, Retail, Care) and Business leaders and advise on opportunities identified through strategic thinking, data analysis, research
- Create and deliver executive level presentations and dashboards on strategy, insights, and execution to senior management and partner organizations
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
- Distribution (Business)
- Data Analysis
- Strategic Thinking