JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate accounting of inventory while obtaining product based on need.
Schedule: Sun - Thurs 11 pm - 7:30 am
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Conduct daily location cycle counts and daily local purchase counts.
* Responsible for daily damage reporting and date sheet entry.
* Perform critical counts/shorts and warehouse out of stocks.
* Responsible for daily out of stock/ship confirmation reports.
* Verify bill of lading and receiving quantity.
* Perform any other duties as necessary.
* Meet this position's physical demands.
*Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL products that may be ordered by our customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have a High School Diploma.
* Must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have previous cycle counting or inventory experience in food distribution preferred.
* Have strong computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
* Possess good analytical and mathematical skills as they relate to inventory reconciliation.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center.
* This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Maintain Warehouse Inventory
Responsible For Updating