Land Rover Denver, part of Holman Enterprises, is currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to join their excellent team!
Our Service Manager is responsible for the work flow and profitability of the service department. This person is responsible for controlling the major overhead costs of the dealership and influences customer satisfaction and owner loyalty.
- 3-5 years of automotive Service Manager experience, preferably at Land Rover or similar
- Stability in Service Management Role.
- Ability to attract, develop and retain key talent
- Demonstrated success exceeding manufacturer standards for CSI and productivity
- Strong leadership, team building, and organizational skills
- A great work ethic and friendly/work appropriate personality with enthusiasm for providing exceptional Customer Service
- Stable job history and progressive career path
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure effectively and positively, and be open to change
- Ability to use telephone, computer, computer software, and other office equipment
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time; frequently change positions, getting in and out of and driving vehicles; walking through the shop from time to time to discuss issues with technicians
- Ability to carry and lift various materials (up to 30 lbs.)
We offer the following and much more!
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Extremely low cost medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Vehicle Purchase and Service Discounts
- 401k, with Company Match
Automotive Service Excellence
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R0029274
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.