Our client in Northborough is looking to add an additional resource to their team. This is starting out as a 6 month contract!
Duties: The System Administrator will be expected to perform various duties to support projects and releases that the team is involved with. This will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Receive and track requests using Remedy and Outlook
- Track progress of requests and projects, reporting status to project participants
- Innovate within existing processes to incorporate improvements in communication, documentation and work flow
- Perform promotion of necessary files and documentation through each stage of the release process, ensuring documentation is complete, all necessary release steps are complete and all quality control standards have been met
- Maintain and promote software updates to the Definitive Software Library, ensuring proper release procedures have been followed
- Perform database administration tasks including maintenance and input of relevant application information.
- Perform periodic data and file replication tasks related to supporting tools and projects being implemented by the team
- Candidate must be proficient in administration of LabWare LIMS master data and be capable of working independently to maintain project timelines.
- Work is all performed in a cGMP environment and a background in required documentation is required. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Systems Administrator or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Laboratory Information Management Systems