Pre-season Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal tax preparers to serve clients with diverse tax needs during the pre-season.
H&R Block pre-season tax professionals are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns, delivering outstanding client service, and generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities.
H&R Block is the industry’s largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at URL blocked - click to apply > Tax Office Jobs
Pre-season Tax Professional duties include:
- Conducting tax interviews with clients
- Increasing retention of all clients
- Offering additional products and services
- Generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities
- Providing IRS audit support & attending audits, as needed
- Growing tax expertise
- Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience completing individual returns
- Tax planning and audit support
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows-based computer system preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment, H&R Block Income Tax Course, or equivalent²
- Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment. Enrollment restrictions apply. Book or other fees may also apply.
Business To Business
Coaching And Mentoring