To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Powell Place
Brentwood, TN 37027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
American Addiction Centers • Brentwood, TN
Posted 2 months ago
At American Addiction Centers, we take pride in our role as a national leader in addiction treatment. Together, we share a vision to revolutionize the care provided to the 20+ million adult Americans who need treatment for substance related disorders. To elevate the standard of care provided to our patients, we seek talented leaders, clinicians, and other healthcare professionals to join us in our efforts to provide exceptional clinical care. Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate, and innovative care to adults struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Through comprehensive and customized treatment plans, our research-based, empathetic care we instill hope that long-term recovery is attainable. Our purpose and passion are to empower patients, their families, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. We are seeking passionate Administrative Assistants to become part of this movement.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to our Call Center Admissions Team.
This role is fast-paced and exciting. Do you want to change the life of individuals hurting from Addiction?
Shift: Tuesday – Friday from 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM & Saturday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Reports to: AVP of Admissions, Call Center
FLSA Status: Non - ExemptResponsibilities
- Communication with Admission Navigators, Managers, and Accounting regarding client payments, and outstanding information needed.
- Collect payments over the phone from clients, client’s family, or others providing support to clients.
- Utilize travel websites to ensure arrangements are made for clients to get to destination in a timely manner; to include, but not limited to air, bus, train, cab, Lyft/Uber, etc.
- Use Salesforce (CMS) to update client accounts.
- Must provide excellent customer service while communicating over the phone with client, client’s family, or others providing support to clients.
- Relieve management of administrative tasks as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of patient and sales records.
- Other Job Duties – As Assigned
- High School Diploma and Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years’ administrative assistant experience
- Two years’ collections experience
- Travel agent experience a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.