You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Customer Service Representatives in Dublin, OH. The Customer Service Representative would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative position, please contact Jacob Ward call or text at
Customer Service Representative Compensation
- The pay for this position is 17.11 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Customer Service Representative Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 8/9 am to 5/6 pm EST (M-F)
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Provide a vital link between a company and the people who use its products or services.
- Serve as a point of contact who clients can depend on to answer questions and provide thoughtful explanations.
- Handle a large number of inquiries each day or interact with fewer people but need to give more specialized responses, such as conveying detailed information on medical devices to a clinic looking to purchase.
If you think this Customer Service Representative Requirement position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 642383c519b3757676c51832
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.