UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The DHMO Dental Provider Network Contractor develops the provider network (dentists, ancillary groups & facilities, etc.) yielding a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieves objectives for unit cost performance and trend management and produces an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners. Network Contractors evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls. Responsibilities also include establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with dentists, ancillary groups & facilities, providers, and ensuring the network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties.
If you are located in California, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Identifying, recruiting, negotiating, and contracting a dental provider network in a geographic area within established guidelines to meet network needs
- Recruitment: Continue to build our existing DHMO and Direct Compensation networks in California and Nevada. Include PPO, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid products in select markets
- Ensures provider database and documentation is accurate, complete, and submitted promptly
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED
- 2+ years of Network Contracting work experience
- 2+ years of Sales / Call center experience
- Dental industry knowledge
- Intermediate proficiency using MS Excel
- Candidate located in California
- Undergraduate degree
- Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator/Dental Office Manager experience administering DHMO plans
- Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of DHMO, Direct Compensation, PPO, and Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement methodologies
- Exceptional sales presentation skills in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to be successful at prospecting new and existing leads of potential new providers
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: DHMO Dental Provider Network Contractor, Sales, Recruiting, Presentation, Provider Relations, Call Center, Network Management, DHMO, Medicare, Medicaid, Provider Care, Dental, Dental Contracts, Provider Advocate, CA, California, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote