To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94107
- Spin Master Ltd
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Business Development Manager
Spin Master • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
*Strategic Business Development Manager - San Francisco*
Toca Boca and Sago Mini are award winning play studios that makes digital toys for kids. We are the worldwide leader for kid's paid apps with offices in San Francisco, Stockholm, and Toronto. We believe playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world, and hence we are dedicated to creating the best play experiences for kids and families. We are a quality and customer first company focused on shaping the future of play. Toca Boca and Sago Mini are a part of the Spin Master Corp, a Canadian global toy and entertainment company that has been designing, developing, manufacturing, and marketing consumer products for children around the world since 1994.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative dealmaker to join its strong and consistently proven Business Development and Partnerships team. The position will be based in San Francisco and be responsible for sourcing and executing new partnership deals, and support some of our top platform partners. This position will work with Toca Boca and Sago Mini and focus on increasing revenue and brand visibility for families and kids from 3-9 years. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced part of the company that's on the frontline of shaping our business. This role has high visibility in a flat organization and offers tremendous room for personal and professional growth. It's an opportunity to work for a company that is truly passionate about making great products for kids.
What we can expect from you:
- Source, negotiate, and manage new partnerships that drive revenue and fit into overall team/company initiatives
- You will have an annual individual revenue target that you are responsible for, which rolls up to the overall team target
- Effectively navigate internal objectives in the process of executing partner initiatives
- Learn, grow and manage established partner relationships, even long after a deal has been executed
- Continually bring new ideas to establish long term partner relationships
- Work cross functionally with the Analytics, Growth, and Marketing team, and provide relevant support as needed
- Provide major platform support, including but not limited to: asset requirements, marketing materials, performance updates, platform developer console work
- Represent the values and vision of Toca Boca and conduct yourself professionally in front of external partners and major conferences
Who's a good fit for this team:
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Someone who is a strong team player with excellent track record of success in fast-paced environments with changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills - able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups
You should apply if you have the following:
- 4-6 years of experience in business development and partnerships
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals ranging from tactical, mid-size opportunities, to strategic, large and complex partners
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to execute new deals or deliver new products
- Proven ability to develop relationships and problem solve with internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem solve with external partners
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor - able to shift from big picture to detailed operations on a dime
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results
When applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.