To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilson, NC
- Megan Sacks
- Phone: 732-650-3026
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineer II -(Associate)
Joule • Wilson, NC
Posted 4 days ago
Title: Engineer II - (Associate)
Location: Wilson, NC
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: 3/18/19
- The successful applicant will be responsible for streamlining packaging processes, creating technical documents and procedures, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with subject matter experts and technical staff to ensure accuracy of process descriptions.
- Partner with senior operations staff to translate legacy process knowledge into optimized operational procedures and documents
- Quickly learn the details of existing packaging processes
- Analyze existing packaging processes and recommend improvements
- Plan and develop operational procedures and documents
- Determine the needs of users of process documentation and ensure those needs are addressed
- Work with staff to make process documentation easier to use
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Science or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a GMP / regulated packaging or manufacturing process technical support role
- A sound knowledge and/or experience with the optimization of processes and/or equipment
- Experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent and efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Packaging Processes
- Previous experience as process or manufacturing engineer
- Previous experience as a Technical Writer in the life sciences industry
- Experience with Project Management Principles
- Experienced in Change Execution Management
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Task Breakdown Sheets, Job Instructions or Analysis, Work Combination table or Training Within Industry experience (TWI)
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.