To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Supports key projects, providing day-to-day updates to Senior Technicians and manager as directed.
- Collaborates with team members, actively participating in discussions toward achieving results.
- Supports team by contributing 100% as an individual, while prioritizing team success.
- Heavily scrutinizes actions to ensure the customer experience is protected to the greatest extent feasible.
- Quickly adapts to change, seeking to understand the whole picture to best adapt.
- Solid understanding of theory and application related to RAN.
- Openly share ideas to help gain efficiency, solve problems, or add value to the business.
- Demonstrates continuous desire to learn and develop personally and professionally.
- Solid understanding of theory and advanced understanding of application related to transport
Skills and Experience
- 3 + years wireless telecommunications or other related experience
- Vocational/Technical Training. Two-year vocational degree in a technical discipline is preferred.
- Must meet minimum technical proficiency requirements; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; exhibits initiative in achieving company goals and objectives
- Basic leadership skills and ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with ever-changing environments and priorities
- Understands basic RF Engineering, Radio Frequency theory, and Electricity and Electronics theory
- Solve problems using creativity and innovation
- Accepts and provides constructive feedback
- Operational knowledge and theory of all interconnecting circuits to include but not limited to T1, T3, and microwave radio
- Solid skills in Microsoft office products with advanced skills in Excel specifically.
- Solid communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Related technical military training, preferred
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
- Attention To Detail
- Requirement Prioritization