To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, VA 22747
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Clerk / Administrative Assistant
Avis Budget Group • Washington, VA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As an Admin Clerk, you will be responsible for providing key administrative and clerical support to the District Manager and other management and admin departments in this geographic location. You will assist management in scheduling and running organizational meetings as well as preparing letters, labels, and reports. You will also assist in making copies and faxing documents, answering phones as well as managing inventory of office supplies for the department. In addition, you will get involved with courier preparation and mail distribution.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with general office duties (such as but not limited to computer processing, typing, filing, etc) to aid in the administration of the location.
- Assists all external and internal customers with inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner.
- Assumes responsibility for accurately completing paperwork and processing and communicating reports to directed individuals as assigned by Management.
- Responsible for notifying Management of any business, equipment, employee, safety or customer concerns.
- Follows and maintains Quality Assurance Standards as issued by the company.
- Comply with all DMV audit requirements processes and procedures
The duties listed above are not inclusive of any other duties that may be deemed necessary as part of the business needs.
- Excellent Customer Service Ability
- Successfully complete Wizard Based Training
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Computer and Typing Skills
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Ability to Work Flexible Schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to Maintain and Project Professional Behaviors.
- Valid Drivers License may be required if driving of cars is necessary at location.
- Complete DMV certification process which includes 5 weeks of training at DMV facility
- Comply with State of Arizona background check and fingerprint requirement
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to Two years Previous Administrative and/or Customer Service Experience
- Working knowledge of ACS invoice processing system
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Type of employment: Full Time