$70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Are you a quick learner who can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Does the thought of working with a respectable company thrill you? Robert Half Finance is looking for someone like you! To support the company's objectives as Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Exceptional analytical skills are required to excel in this role. In this full-time role, you will be well compensated, offered great benefits, and have the chance to grow.
What you get to do every single day
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Month end closings experience
- Deep understanding of journal entries
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
- Self Motivation
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Financial Analysis