To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Store Manager - Ag
Rain For Rent • Stockton, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for managing the retail store engaged in selling irrigation and related lines of merchandise. Duties include:
• Supervise branch store operations to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
• Coordinates with Branch Manager to formulate pricing policies on store merchandise to maximize profitability while maintaining adequate inventory turns.
• Manages store inventory to achieve maximum profitability and inventory turns.
• Coordinates sales promotion and merchandising activities to promote store.
• Supervises employees engaged in counter sales and service and cash register drawer balancing.
• Design irrigation systems for customers.
• Develops a thoroughly trained and motivated staff through effective utilization of all available personnel options including, but not limited to; Interview and selection of applicants; performance evaluations; recommendations for changes in status, salary with appropriate justification; and disciplinary action up to and including discharge.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly store for presenting Rain For Rent products and services.
• Answers customer's complaints or inquiries. Locks and secures store.
Requirements Required Qualifications:
•Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and or one to two years retail sales experience with a general knowledge of irrigation product lines and some knowledge of irrigation design and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Computer literate with experience using spread sheets and word processors in a Windows environment
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.