To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rosemead, CA 91770
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Internal Audit Consultant
The CSI Companies • Rosemead, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The CSI Companies is actively seeking several Senior Internal Audit Consultant for our client in Rosemead, CA, a well-known accounting organization and one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Location: Rosemead, CA 91770
Contract terms/length: 8+ month contract with opportunity for extension
Schedule: Standard business hours
The clients audit approach includes understanding a business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assessing the risk of material misstatement of the financials in order to design effective audit procedures. For public companies subject to the internal control reporting requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the client integrates the audit of internal control over financial reporting with the audit of the financial statements.
Assurance Senior Consultants supervise field audit engagements, work on the design of the approach to audits, supervise staff, perform accounting of complex areas of a clients' balance sheet and income statements, oversee the completion of clients' annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues.
- Audits of Financial Statements, including reviews of quarterly financial information
- Audits of internal control over financial reporting including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404
- Agreed Upon Procedure
- Other attest related services
- Develop excellent professional oral and written communications in order to establish working relationships with client personnel and communicate engagement results
- Apply problem-solving skills and deliver Deloitte methodology on engagements
- Exercise professional judgment on engagements and provide proactive solutions and recommendations
- 5+ years of experience
- ?Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or something similar
- Internal audit experience
- Experience in energy, resources and industrials industry required; power & utilities sector experience preferred
- Preferred certifications: CIA, CISA, CISSP, CPA