To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1100 Silvernail Road
Waukesha, WI 53188
- Trish Karls, Human Resources Manager
- Phone: 608-249-5301 ext. 125
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parts Delivery Part-Time
North Central Utility • Waukesha, WI
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Parts Manager
Parts Delivery opportunities for our Waukesha, WI location. One or two part-time positions. Perform work assignments maintaining established company and industry standards with strong focus on customer relations, timely delivery and teamwork.
Specific Delivery Functions:
- Pickup and deliver orders (in our vehicle) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Load the delivery vehicle, making sure that the paperwork matches the items loaded.
- During customer deliveries ensure items delivered match the customers’ invoices
- Check with the customer for any returns, tagging the returns with the customer name, date, and reason for return and load into vehicle Prepare return document and give the customer a copy. Bring the returns back to North Central Utility and process accordingly. All returns must be picked up immediately upon availability and processed immediately.
- For all orders picked up, obtain a receipt or packing list before departure. Immediately prepare a summary/packing list regarding the items you picked up if needed.
- Make sure delivery vehicle is kept clean and maintained; report any needed maintenance to the Parts Manager.
- A minimum of high school education;
- Forklift Certification on-the-job is required
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean driving record required
- A minimum of 6 months' delivery forklift and truck driving experience is strongly preferred
- Prior customer service/counter experience with heavy duty parts experience is also preferred
- Forklift certification will be obtained on-the-job prior to forklift usage
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 10-60 pounds consistently
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting, reaching, lifting, bending, squatting, pushing, pulling and repetitive motion with strength, stamina and control required
- Use of telephones, office equipment, computers and warehouse and forklift equipment required
- Completion of safety and lifting training meeting Employer, DOT and industry standards required
- Must be fully trained in correct use of receiving, transporting, storing and discarding a wide range of supplies, heavy duty equipment and tools (e.g. forklift, belts, and tec.), and internal procedures for heavy duty lifting, turning, twisting
- Consistent use of seat belts required at all times when driving delivery trucks, moving trailers/chassis, and using forklift/skid loader equipment inside the buildings, in the yards and outside on regular highways/roads
- Outstanding customer service both internal and external critical
- Ability to read, communicate and respond to internal procedures and documentation