To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1100 Silvernail Road
Waukesha, WI 53188
- Trish Karls
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Parts Delivery Part-Time
North Central Utility • Waukesha, WI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Parts Manager
This is a combined role of both Parts Delivery for our Waukesha, WI location. The two part-time positions perform work assignments maintaining established company and industry standards with strong focus on customer relations, timely delivery and teamwork.
Specific Warehouse/Delivery Functions:
- Pickup and deliver orders for the Parts Department in a safe and efficient manner
- Load the delivery vehicle, making sure that the paperwork matches the items loaded
- During customer deliveries ensure items delivered match the customers’ invoices
- Check with the customer for any returns, tagging the returns with the customer name, date, and reason for return and load into vehicle
- Prepare return document and give the customer a copy of the write-up
- Bring the returns back to North Central Utility and process accordingly
- All returns must be picked up immediately upon availability and processed in an expedient manner
- For all orders picked up, obtain a receipt or packing list before departure
- Immediately prepare a summary/packing list regarding the items you picked up if needed.
- Receive and sign each incoming shipment, checking for damage, correct package count, and shipping charge status, identifying collect -vs- prepaid
- Pull, package, and bill the orders for the weekly shuttle
- Load and unload the shuttle truck, keeping track of the baskets, paperwork, and company mail
- Check in and put away the shuttle orders
- Process outgoing shipments; pull, package and bill the orders, making sure that the paperwork matches the items shipped
- Maintain dirty core inventory, returning dirty cores in an expedient manner, maintaining and updating the dirty core list
- Operate forklift and standard transmission vehicles
- Oversee maintenance of the delivery vehicle and forklift, making sure that periodic maintenance is done in a timely manner as scheduled
- Participate in forklift, lifting and safety training as required.
- A minimum of high school education;
- Forklift Certification on-the-job is required
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean driving record required
- A minimum of 6 months' delivery forklift and truck driving experience is strongly preferred
- Prior customer service/counter experience with heavy duty parts experience is also preferred
- Forklift certification will be obtained on-the-job prior to forklift usage
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 pounds intermittently; a minimum of 30-75 pounds consistently
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting, reaching, lifting, bending, squatting, pushing, pulling and repetitive motion with strength, stamina and control required
- Use of telephones, office equipment, computers and warehouse and forklift equipment required
- Completion of safety and lifting training meeting Employer, DOT and industry standards required
- Must be fully trained in correct use of receiving, transporting, storing and discarding a wide range of supplies, heavy duty equipment and tools (e.g. forklift, belts, and tec.), and internal procedures for heavy duty lifting, turning, twisting
- Consistent use of seat belts required at all times when driving delivery trucks, moving trailers/chassis, and using forklift/skid loader equipment inside the buildings, in the yards and outside on regular highways/roads
- Outstanding customer service both internal and external critical
- Ability to read, communicate and respond to internal procedures and documentation