Ashfield Engage has an immediate need for full time healthcare communicators to work from home across the nation and answer inbound calls from provider and patients on behalf of our client. This is an excellent opportunity to get into Healthcare industry. Your day may include the following:
- Pre-screen potential volunteers for enrollment into clinical/medical research trials
- Triage calls to appropriate personnel
- Intake of product quality complaints
- Handle DTC and patient Support programs
- Provide drug/medical device product information
- First level technical support
- Enroll participants in educational seminars
- Collect demographic data and disposition for product, sample and literature fulfillment
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage and represent a top biotechnology company from the comfort of your own home!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines. Accurately collect information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases.
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills.
- Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed.
- Possess effective organizational skills, including working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What do you need for this position?
- Customer service or equivalent work related experience is preferred
- Fluency in Spanish
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Competency with a computer keyboard and mouse
- Pleasant telephone manner
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Communicator (Bilingual)
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
Clinical Medical Ethics
Product Information Management