To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11213 South Jordan Gateway
South Jordan, UT 84095
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CarMax • South Jordan, UT
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you've got a passion for people and the desire to succeed, a position as a CarMax Sales Consultant may be for you! CarMax is a growing company that is built on the fundamental principles of integrity and treating people with respect. Here are more reasons why our Associates love working for America’s #1 used car retailer:
A Great Place to Work
CarMax has been named one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® since 2005. Our Associates work in a supportive, diverse, and fun environment that fosters a work/life balance. This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience, and is a big part of why 95% of our customers would refer us to their friends.
Don’t have automotive sales experience? CarMax is ranked as one of the best training companies in America. You’ll enjoy world-class, training with your own personal sales mentor who is dedicated to your success. We provide ongoing training, support self-development, and we learn as a team.
Career Growth and Recognition
With more than 180 stores nationwide and growing, CarMax Associates have fantastic career opportunities. Our incentive programs provide the potential for additional earnings, recognition, and perks!
CarMax Sales Consultant responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional service throughout the customer’s experience.
- Communicating effectively both in-person and over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs.
- Serving as an advocate for CarMax by sharing what makes us the smart choice.
- Navigating and using various provided computer programs as selling tools.
- Consulting and guiding your customers to the appropriate next step based on their situation.
- Facilitating steps of the sale, such as the vehicle appraisal process, taking test drives, and submitting finance applications.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of CarMax products and appropriately recommending them to customers.
- Reading, collecting, and transcribing data in order to complete accurate paperwork.
- Seeking out opportunities for self-development, participating in training, and welcoming performance feedback.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships and demonstrating excellent teamwork.
- Maintaining the sales area so our vehicles and products are neatly and accurately displayed.
This position may require other duties as assigned. For store positions, the responsibilities may vary by store.