To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clifton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Manager
Digital Realty • Clifton, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Inside Sales Manager will be focused on driving new sales of colocation services from existing customers and inbound leads. Reporting to the Head of Inside Sales, the Inside Sales Manager role will require strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering the best customer experience.
- Develop and grow new sales opportunities for colocation services with existing customers by mining existing and dormant accounts.
- Develop and grow new sales opportunities from inbound leads by working directly with our Channel partners as well as new logos from marketing campaigns.
- Exceed monthly sales target of new monthly recurring revenue by building sales pipeline of qualified opportunities, articulating value proposition, and delivering a winning proposal.
- Team with direct sales on larger and/or complex opportunities and accounts to capture largest share of customer’s needs.
- Methodically log and track customer interactions and opportunities in Salesforce.com to produce regular activity and funnel reports.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of related working experience preferably in the data center, telecommunications, IT, or technology fields.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to conduct presentations to variety of levels both internal and external to the company
- Ability to interact with cross-functional peers as well as senior management.
- Strong Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool experience
- Experience developing and closing opportunities with Fortune 100 Clients
- Location is New York City or New Jersey
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty Trust is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain people with backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that reflect the full diversity of our society.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.