To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Elkhart, IN
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Engineer - Elkhart, IN
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flowcharts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelor’s in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Manufacturing Engineer or related discipline
- Previous experience managing processes in Tier 1 or Tier 2 Automotive Supplier or related OEM manufacturing environment
- Working experience in Production operations, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, and implementation of these programs in facilities, with proven and measurable results
- Should be familiar with Hardware and Software Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, and Presenting Technical Information,
- Experience in APQP, PFMEA, SPC, and QOS (Or other similar problem-solving techniques) and other Automotive tools
- Good oral and written communication. Will be required to submit and/or present reports to management
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID