Are you a very logical individual with a strong interest in analysis? If that is the case, then you might be a great match for this Financial Analyst role.
Our Cedar Rapids area client is looking for great talent like yourself to grow their team today!
In this role, you will provide daily support to the accounting and finance departments as well as perform routine assignments and solve routine/standard problems with limited discretion. The Financial Analyst role demands a flexible individual comfortable with large amounts of information and adept at managing expectations. Apply for this role today and send you resume to:
! This role is for candidates seeking a long-term temporary opportunity.
- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Knowledge of financial auditing
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Deep understanding of operational auditing
- Solid understanding of information systems auditing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
If you have the right skills for this role and are available immediately, we want to hear from you - contact us today!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans