Self-Pay Collector/Healthcare Customer Service
Cognizant Technology Solutions (formerly ROI/Bolder Healthcare) has immediate openings for experienced Self-Pay Collection Professionals in Worcester, MA.
Put your Customer Service Experience to work helping our patients resolve their accounts while increasing you earning potential. Health Care/Medical collections a plus, but not required.
Call Center environment dealing with patients’ Self Pay medical obligations. Bilingual English/Spanish candidates a plus.
FULL BENEFITS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
EXCELLENT COMMISSION OPPORTUNITIES!
Our top Collectors earn excellent pay plus commission.
Monday - Friday *NO WEEKENDS*
4 days 9:00am-5:00pm; 1 day 11:30am-8:00pm
- Confer with patients via inbound or outbound telephone calls.
- Verifying Health Insurance information and benefits with patients.
- Analyzes credit information.
- Establishes payment arrangements.
- Properly managing your collection queue.
- Achieving a collection goal every month.
- High-Speed Internet access.
- Home office/Quiet work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Computer literacy.
- Positive Attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 3 years Medical Collection and Customer Service Call Center experience
- 3 years Healthcare/Business Office experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and the FDCPA preferred
- Previous Medical Collection and Customer Service Call Center experience a plus.
- EPIC EMR Experience a plus.
A wide variety of Medical/Financial Benefit Plans are available to all full-time employees of Cognizant and are available on the 1st day of employment.
- Monthly Bonus (Unlimited)
- Earn 17 Days PTO during your first 12 months
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer matching
- Choice of 3 different Health Insurance Carriers
- Employee Perk Program
- Employee Cheers Program
- Other benefits include but not limited to, plans and discounts for transportation, child care, employee assistance program, family support programs, Pet insurance, auto and home insurance and cell phone carrier discounts.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jun 14 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical CSR (Self Pay Collections)
or follow us [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical CSR (Self Pay Collections)
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Medical CSR (Self Pay Collections) with your request and contact information.
Complex Problem Solving