Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
This role develops training curriculums and materials for integration purposes and administers routine daily and weekly audits of work performed in various operational areas. to ensure continual adherence to defined business processes and procedures. The roles tasks the individual with the overall responsibility for all department specific training related sessions (virtual and onsite). The incumbent will administer, organize and conduct all original and ongoing training of department colleagues amongst various office locations. This highly skilled individual will collaborate with department leadership, to translate technical system updates and business requirements into training, including policies and procedures, departmental workflows and client specific requirements.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collaborate amongst all business partners, trainers, project managers and leadership to identify desired training outcomes. Develops and delivers training experiences that drive learner engagement and performance to meet the established outcomes. Coordinate evaluation, feedback and process improvement activities for designated programs.
2. Administers assigned daily and weekly audits in a consistent and timely manner while ensuring continual compliance with department policies. Ensures consistent identification of known defects within each process subject to audit. Effectively communicates defects in a manner consistent with departmental policies and procedures. Escalates critical issues to senior management as needed. Meet all applicable audit deadlines and ensure audits are completed within expected turn-around time (TAT's) Ensure department performance and production standards are maintained through consistent achievement of departmental goals.
3. Prepare and present complex information to a variety of audiences. Fully utilize unique and innovative delivery methods to ensure program goals are met. This may include but is not limited to utilization of various visual and audio mechanisms intranet related tools and resources to ensure delivery of materials adapts to various audiences.
4. Draft and deliver timely, consistent, and systematically detailed audit result summaries on a weekly and on-going basis in order to maintain compliance with established department and business area processes and procedures. Ensure audit documentation concisely describes and substantiates audit findings, and also addresses expected course of action to assure efficient disposition of defects.
5. Develops and maintains domain expertise of business rules specific to the assigned area of audit. Partners with business process owners to develop and maintain a complete understanding of business area process goals and intent. Develop and maintain expertise within department utilized applications and systems.
6. Ensure systematic data oriented efforts to improve consumer and/or client services are continually maintained. 50% of this job is related to QM activities
7. Build and maintain comprehensive documentation that translates complex information into simple, polished, engaging content to ensure success upon utilization by department colleagues. Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement to and creation of job aids, system guides, instructional material, and workflows.
8. Utilizes expertise and knowledge of issues within the department as well as the overall industry to assure appropriate alignment of project needs with department goals, objectives and timelines. Build and maintain expert level knowledge of all policies, procedures, guidelines and business practices specific to the department.
9. Develop, implement, and monitor trainee evaluation tools regarding comprehension and ability. Identify individual training needs based on quality monitoring results, management input, review and analysis of monthly quality audit results and/or individual requests. Develop and implement improvements to training curriculum, policies and procedures or classroom experience as required to strengthen the skills of all department staff. Provide consistent feedback to management team(s) regarding trainee performance, to include but not limited to drafting of a formal summary at class conclusion, strength of trainees and recommendations for continual improvement.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
13. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent relies upon a broad knowledge base of principles, practices, and procedures within the field while working under general supervision to complete the job responsibilities as assigned. This role requires the incumbent work independently while having a firm grasp on established procedure knowing when to escalate complex events to the next level. The work performed within this role can and may often be varied and complex in nature.
Note: This job cannot be performed in Colorado.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum High School Diploma (or GED) and four (4) years' experience within the healthcare industry in a training related capacity.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of adult learning principles and learning styles
* Ability to inspire, communicate, instruct, coach and train others, using both technical and non-technical language to explain industry specific topics and processes and deliver professional development and job specific feedback
* Proven technical writing experience of procedures, curriculum design or process documentation
* Decision making, management, interpersonal, time management, analytical, organizational, communication (written, verbal and listening), and negotiating skills
* Ability to demonstrate verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to convey information clearly, effectively and objectively
* Ability to utilize organizational and time management skills
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of clients' organizations as well as the company's employees and departments, including Senior Leadership
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office Suites and Visio, database software, and advanced reporting techniques
* Ability to make decisions using limited or incomplete data
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time within the scope of responsibility.
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (low copay & deductible
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to COB Training and Quality Analyst.