To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Marketing, Stessa, JLL Spark
JLL • San Francisco, CA
Posted 14 days ago
At Stessa, we are on a mission to democratize real estate as an asset class and streamline the whole real estate ownership lifecycle. Our SaaS platform enables income property owners to track, manage, and communicate the performance of their assets. We are a small and passionate team of entrepreneurs and seasoned technology executives, and we have the backing of some of the biggest names in real estate. We are proud to have built a product that our early customers love, and we’re looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team in the San Francisco office. As the Director of Marketing, you will be central to the development of our marketing strategy and execution of that vision. We are seeking a strong marketer with a proven track record of developing integrated media plans both in-house and in conjunction with agencies. The role requires that special blend of strong writing acumen as well as the ability to quickly synthesize numerous inputs and make data-driven decisions. Our ideal candidate is both a team player and an independent self-starter who is comfortable in ambiguous environments. If you thrive in a collaborative, startup environment and have a passion for developing impactful customer messaging and innovate marketing programs, we'd love to hear from you.
- Utility Marketing Player: Work independently taking on multiple marketing hats, structuring both communication and delivery, to ensure successful marketing program development and deployment.
- Opportunity Identification: Leverage data and experimentation to identify the highest value opportunities for communication and partnerships to grow the brand and build awareness.
- Drive Key Marketing Initiatives: Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels. Select and manage vendors.
- Promotional Spend Decisions: Collaboratively determine where best to best deploy team time and financial resources in order to accelerate market penetration and capture market share.
- Communication Channels: Help develop our expertise in leveraging multi-channel communications across social, email, and newsletter marketing, etc... Establish the systems and processes that will consistently drive our growth curve up and to the right.
- Content Crafting: Write copy for web, social, and other key communications, serving as our external voice, helping to establish content that is relevant, fun, and action-oriented.
- Content Management: Manage the editorial calendar to continually release timely marketing campaigns, create a publishing schedule, and administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Develop and maintain relationships with brand partners, key influencers, and external bloggers.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage marketing budgets across all channels.
- Agency and Contractor Relationships: Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
- Marketing Oversight: Supervise marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university and a demonstrated quantitative ability
- Professional Experience: 10+ years of marketing and/or consulting experience in a fast paced environment. Strong measured track record adept at defining and hitting KPIs. Demonstrated experience managing teams.
- Strong Writer and Communicator: Excellent written communication skills with the ability to craft a brand voice. You also possess strong presentation and negotiation know-how.
- Passion for Real Estate: You have an interest in Real Estate, enjoy talking about it, getting into the details, and learning more about the space.
- Analytical while also Creative: Eagerness to get into the details, go above and beyond and dig-in to the grittiness of operational problems. Know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through analysis and experimentation.
- Startup Mindset: Experience working at smaller companies that have gone through rapid growth, and you are comfortable wearing many hats.
- Adept at Program Management: Experience working with cross functional teams and external third parties. Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.