To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate - Hawaii
CoStar Group • Honolulu, HI
Posted 1 month ago
At CoStar, we’re in the business of equipping our clients with what they need to succeed.
We create opportunity through a combination of reliable tools, resources, and deep understanding on over 5 million commercial real estate properties in today’s market. Our sales teams help our client find relevant information, meet the right people, and make the deals that are critical to their success.
Join us in representing CoStar, the undisputed leading provider for commercial real estate data, analytics and market intelligence.
As a CoStar Sales Associate you will be responsible for managing an ever growing book of business working with existing clients to broaden their use of our products; CoStar Suite, LoopNet and Apartments.com. At CoStar you will receive a first class onboarding experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, an excellent career development path.
- Develop and execute a business plan to manage and grow your existing customer base
- Prospect and develop a customer pipeline with sales calls, new business sales demonstrations, ensuring successful customer integration
- Manage existing client relationships and deliver outstanding customer service
- Cross selling other CoStar Group Products including LoopNet, Apartments.com, CoStar Risk Analytics and CoStar Real Estate Manager
- Manage a well-qualified and consistent sales pipeline
- Account for all field activities in our CRM system
- Represent CoStar at Industry Events and be an ambassador for the company
- Two or more years of successful sales experience selling software as a service from leading software, business intelligence or information providers preferably in a business to business environment
- Two or more years of experience in training clients on how to use solution post sale
- A strong record of providing outstanding customer service in prior roles
- Success in developing new business relationships and managing existing client base
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Sales experience
- Energetic and fast paced dynamic culture working with smart/driven colleagues
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent compensation and an unreal annual Presidents Club Trip for Top Performers
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision benefits plan and industry leading total rewards program
- 401 K with Company matching and CoStar share/stock discount plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing