id='btnEmailJob' class='button-apply' name='btnApply' type='submit' />
ReVision Energy is looking for a licensed NH Journeyman or Master Electrician to join our newest location in Enfield NH to help grow this newest Branch of ReVision.
ReVision Energy was founded in 2003 by two solar geeks in a garage and has grown to over 300 employee-owners spread across our physical locations in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. Our offerings of products have grown to include solar panels, battery backup systems, electric vehicle infrastructure, heat pumps, and water heating equipment.
As a 100% employee-owned company and a Certified B Corp, ReVision Energy is on a mission to lead our community in solving the environmental problems caused by fossil fuels while alleviating economic and social injustice.
ReVision Energy is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to creating an inclusive culture where employees from diverse backgrounds can thrive and support our mission. Our recruitment team looks at the whole picture; personal, professional, and non-traditional experience, as well as community involvement.
The safety, health, and well-being of our co-owners and our communities is of primary importance. We have implemented additional measures to assure that those we work and share spaces with adhere to COVID and general safety best practices.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Electrician will help with solar photovoltaic installations. Positive attitude is a must! Awareness and concern about environmental issues is a plus. Compensation includes hourly wage, health insurance, HSA with company match, retirement savings, paid time off & paid holidays. No phone calls please.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Assist the Lead Installer/Project Manager, if separate, with quality solar PV installations including the installation of racking, modules, inverter, combiner boxes, grounding etc
- Perform system commissioning and function checks
- Under the supervision of the Master Electrician, review system and interconnection design for adherence to Electrical Code (NEC) and industry best practice
- Attend electrical inspections as needed on behalf of the company
- Together with the Master Electrician, supervise and assist in the training of Apprentice electricians
- Help to ensure all necessary materials and tools arrive to the job site
- Assist with overall crew & job site safety
- Assist with staging and packing materials and tools and load vans
- Assist with general site preparation and clean up
- Participate in regular safety trainings
- Assist with completion of installation reports and commissioning reports
- Help to maintain tools and trucks in excellent condition.
- Remain up to date on Code requirements, hardware options, and industry best practices through CE, industry conferences, trade groups, magazines, etc.
- Journeyman Electrician license and at least 1 years of related experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the NEC as it relates to the installation of solar electric systems in a variety of applications and interconnection scenarios.
- Competence in design of PV systems including electrical wire sizing, conduit sizing, installation methods, conduit bending, etc.
- Familiarity with available equipment
- Basic competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e mail and web based applications
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Good at problem solving and working with tools
- Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
- Comfortably able to lift 40lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying hot and cold temperatures
- Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with others
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, community environment
- Safety – must be comfortable enforcing safety rules with everyone; including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
- Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
- Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
- High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
- Code of Conduct – you will be a guest at our customer’s home and are expected to act accordingly, you will sign and live up to our Code of Conduct
- Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes with change
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the process and procedures
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at [ Link removed ]
- OSHA 10 hour preferred
- NABCEP certification
- Must have previous experience working in construction and carpentry; preferably roof work
- Other PV manufacturer certification/training
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: [ Link removed ] – [ Link removed ] – [ Link removed ] - [ Link removed ]
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: [ Link removed ] – [ Link removed ] – [ Link removed ]
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Team Working
- Self Motivation
- Complex Problem Solving