Hours per week: 40
Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation's rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat's professional providers aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Board Certified Family Practice Physician looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!! Our clinics generate healthy and happy employees!
- To deliver primary care, disease management and preventative health services to employees of contracted Client Company. Occupational Medicine and Workers Comp may be required services depending on Client Company.
- To serve as a trusted, respected and knowledgeable resource of clinical expertise, information, and leadership to members of the Healthstat, Inc. clinical team assigned to specified company(-ies) in the delivery and provision of quality medical care and services.
- To effectively interact with Healthstat, Inc. Corporate Clinic Operations Department and other Corporate areas as necessary (e.g., Client Services) to ensure availability and provision of quality medical care services to assure fulfillment of the Employer/Healthstat, Inc. contract.
- To provide medical oversight and direction of the Healthstat, Inc. chronic condition management outreach program for Healthstat, Inc. client(s):
- Dispense medications from on-site dispensary (if applicable)
- Work cooperatively with Corporate Client Services and Clinic Operations to ensure seamless provision of support to the on-site clinics;
- Ability to deliver care to patients at selected Healthstat, Inc. clinic locations;
- Perform periodic on-site clinic audits as outlined by Healthstat, Inc.
- Act as a resource for establishment of a provider relations program to facilitate consistent and effective interaction and communication with Physicians, Mid-level practitioners, and Medical Office Assistants.
- Act as a resource for monitoring State Medical Practice Regulations for Supervising Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants in on-site clinics, continuously assuring that all state regulations/requirements are satisfied.
- Act as a resource for providing information and feedback to Corporate Healthstat, Inc. Clinic Operations regarding on-going clinic operations, client issues and concerns, and medical team management/staffing issues.
- Act as a resource to the CIO in development, implementation, revision, and monitoring of the electronic medical record development.
- Serve as a general resource regarding all matters related to clinic and medical operations.
- To serve as a supervising physician of mid-level practitioners also working at the physicians location, with specific duties detailed in a collaborative practice agreement.
- Efficiently and satisfactorily carry out other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Physical/Environmental Demands:
- Ability to sit at desk in office location
- Ability to travel to other clinical locations as necessary
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate by speech and to hear clearly in person and by telephone
- Ability to travel to and from client and vendor sites as required
- Ability to travel commercially by common carrier as required
- Ability to occasionally lift/carry up to 20 (twenty) pounds for short distances
- Ability to work in climate-controlled office environment
- Ability to conduct client and prospective client meetings if requested
- Ability to effectively and efficiently conduct medical team meetings
- A current and unrestricted license to practice medicine as a physician in the appropriate State;
- Minimum 5 years of experience (preferred) in the practice of primary care medicine, including chronic disease and high risk health conditions management;
- Must exhibit attributes of being appropriately assertive, enthusiastic, self-directed, and team-oriented consensus-builder, with a commitment to wellness, health promotion and chronic condition management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish (if specified for position);
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism in communications and relationships with patients, clients, co-workers, Healthstat corporate leadership and support staff, employers, prospects, vendors, and carriers.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap."
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)