The Digital Content Producer will play a crucial role in developing, producing and publishing content across the Bally Sports Florida/Bally Sports Sun social media accounts as well as BallySports.com website and app.
The position requires proficiency in social media strategy, as well an ability to produce timely and engaging content around live events from the six team partners and other notable content opportunities.
The primary focus of the role is to:
- Gameday publishing of original content as well as repurposed content from linear broadcasts (highlights, features, graphics, in-game updates, etc.)
- Being a frequent presence on-site for Miami HEAT, Florida Panthers and Miami Marlins games
- Create original content for digital platforms, from preview videos and graphics
- Including, but not limited to, coordinating with digital, marketing and ad sales departments for the production of original digital programming as well as sponsored executions
- Assisting with original digital productions, including, but not limited to: crewing for digital productions, scheduling and assigning digital production assistants, coordinating on digital projects (e.g. podcasts, media days, team-related events not arenas, compiling music cues
Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of Florida sports, especially Miami HEAT, Orlando Magic, Florida Panthers, Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Rays and Miami Marlins
- Keen eye for newsworthy moments and highlights
- Dynamic and consistent voice on social media
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with team partner colleagues
- Organized and capable of handling multiple projects at once
- Ability to multitask and work in a live, fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent preferred, plus a minimum of 2 years of professional experience working in digital content production
- Knowledge and experience in live sports strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Deep knowledge of Florida sports teams.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
- Social Media
- Digital Productions