Be accountable for working safely while providing world-class customer service, responding to customer inquiries, and solving problems while maintaining positive customer relations.
This is a part-time position scheduling up to 30 hours. Schedule may vary Mon - Sun.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Courteously greet and assist customers.
- Stock shelves with product and rotate product to ensure adequate supply and product mix.
- Receive and check in products in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain product displays.
- Enters and maintains records of customer purchases and prepares status reports using cash registers and/or computer systems.
- Assists foreperson, outside vendors, sales representatives and internal departments with outlet transactions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to maintain continued customer satisfaction while working under pressure
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Working knowledge of cash registers & strong cash handling skills.
- Speed and accuracy in data entry is a must.
- Excellent people/customer service skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including opening and closing of the facility.
- Multi-task oriented.
Customer Relationship Management