To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3190 Clearview Way
San Mateo, CA 94402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice Care
VITAS Healthcare • San Mateo, CA
Posted 1 month ago
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care
Make a Difference | Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time
Join our Dynamic Team as Hospice Registered Nurse
- Full Time position
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with weekend rotation
- Patient Territories: San Mateo to South San Francisco
The VITAS RN is a member of the interdisciplinary team who work together to meet the physical, medical, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual needs of hospice patients and families facing terminal illness and bereavement. The VITAS RN is designated to provide coordination of care, ensure continuous assessment of each patient's and family's needs and implementation of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Maintains focus on the patient and family experience of care
- Serves as a patient and family advocate
- Reports patient/family/customer complaints to Team Manager
- Participates in patient/family/customer conflict resolution as applicable.
- Represents the nursing profession, the VITAS site/location and VITAS overall in a positive manner
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Registered Nurse license required
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or community health experience in the last five years.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required