Assembler - All Shifts
No Experience Needed! Training Provided!
We are growing and looking for motivated individuals to learn our business and grow with us!
Openings on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and our Weekend Shift!
The Assembler role is perfect for individuals who enjoy hands on work. We have tasks for all skill levels, ranging from hand placing components on circuit boards to assembling complex electrical devices.
Who are we?
Founded in 1849, Ducommun is the oldest company in California. Starting as a hardware supply store during the California Gold Rush and eventually assisted in the birth of the aerospace industry in Southern California by providing aircraft aluminum to early aerospace pioneers like Lindbergh, Douglas and Lockheed.
Today Ducommun is a global provider of innovative manufacturing solutions for customers in the aerospace, defense and industrial markets. We specialize in electronic and structural systems, producing complex products and components for commercial aircraft platforms, mission-critical military and space programs, and sophisticated industrial applications.
Our Facility in Appleton, WI manufactures state-of-the-art circuit boards for Aerospace and Defense as well as Industrial and Medical Industries.
- Excellent company culture - as recognized by Newsweek's Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
- Clean and climate controlled working environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- Great benefits including paid vacation and sick time, 401K match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, annual bonus plan, and tuition reimbursement
Perform assembly operations of printed circuit boards according to established operating procedures by performing the following duties:
- Read and followed detailed work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Use the computer to access work instructions, and to access and/or input labor tracking, work in progress tracking, non-conformance tracking as required.
- Inspect product at various stages of the process.
- Practice problem-solving and trouble-shooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuous improvement to products and processes.
- Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results.
- Wear protective equipment as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plans and procedures.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in friendly and professional manner.
- Cross train for other positions as needed.
- Perform other assignments as required
- HS Diploma Required
- Ability to learn basic component identification skills.
- Ability to perform simple task utilizing work instructions
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations using fixtures and tools.
- Ability to read and follow detailed assembly instructions
- Abilities listed in General Requirements of Team Members
- Must be quality-oriented with attention to detail.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- U.S. Person authorization to meet ITAR / EAR requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
2222 East Pensar Drive
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement