To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA 93301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facility Sales Specialist (Bakersfield)- AUS
Aramark • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 1 month ago
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
The Facility Sales Specialist will be part of a growing team working together to identify and prioritize new business opportunities and execute against company-wide initiatives. This role is responsible for securing new customers and successfully managing a sales pipeline required to achieve plan.
- Participate and complete comprehensive sales training to learn our business by shadowing other employees, attending sales meetings, and assisting in the sales process for select accounts
- Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
- Conduct competitive market analysis, research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research and leveraging available resources
- Research potential customers and assist in generating sales leads
- Assist in presenting Aramark's product solutions including First Aid Solutions, Restroom Supplies and Direct Sales of Uniforms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation
- Geographic territory sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of consultative selling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A valid driver's license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks