To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toledo, OH 43601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aramark Step Up to Leadership - Internship 2019 - Uniform Serivces
Aramark • Toledo, OH
Posted 26 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
We’re looking for the new dreamers and doers to join our Step Up to Leadership (S2L) Internship Program! This internship program targets motivated college underclassmen and rising seniors currently enrolled in a 4 year university, who are eager to gain business and leadership experience. The S2L program is designed to provide the tools & resources you’ll need to successfully learn our business and position yourself to be considered for our full-time leadership development program, post-graduation. For more about our Early Talent Programs, click here.
Opportunities within the S2L program are focused in eight Career Tracks within our business and provide key milestone experiences specific to each Career Track. These milestones are standardized nationally across all lines of business.
The S2L Program also offers a series professional development trainings to supplement the learning that occurs through structured account experiences, and on-the-job learning. S2L interns can expect:
- A paid 10-12 week experience
- Career readiness training & coaching
- Direct engagement with peers, mentors & managers
- Professional network & personal brand development
- Structured career path conversations and learnings in preparation for potential full-time program placement.
Direct Service and Delivery Career Track:
The positions within this career track mainly fall within the Refreshments & Uniform Services lines of business. An S2L in this track will assist as a communication liaison between Operations, Production, Service, and Sales to help drive results and ensure proper policies and procedures are being followed to maintain compliance. Typical responsibilities include performing daily route check-ins, providing feedback to management team on overall performance, execution, and customer service skills of operations front line associates, periodically filling in on routes to cover for sick days, vacation, etc, and performing other duties as required or assigned by management. The S2L in this career track must also prioritize safety, cost control, and growth. A valid driver's license is required for these positions
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a college or university - All majors welcomed; Eligible candidates must be graduating in or after August 2018.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Must work well in both team and individualized tasks.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Budget responsibilities or inventory management experience a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future
- *NOTE – Aramark does not offer housing with the exception of our remote leisure locations.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran