To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williston, ND 58801
- Brandon Heller
- Phone: +1 281 657 3338
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Downhole Mechanical Technician
Petroplan • Williston, ND
Posted 1 month ago
This is your opportunity to join the Oil and Gas industry. Our clients are currently looking to bring on individuals with strong mechanical or electrical aptitude for Technician positions in the Williston area. Backgrounds working in the Oil and Gas industry are a plus, but our clients are open to experience within the telecommunication, electronics, and heavy equipment industry or related industries as well. Prior military experience in a similar role is a huge plus.
Roles will vary in pay, and shifts, but all will be based on a minimum of 40 hours, with most positions offering overtime hours. Typical duties could be the following:
- Assembly and disassembly of tools
- Perform maintenance and repairs on tools
- Calibrate and inspection of equipment
- Wiring up circuitry boards and components
- Assisting with in-shop testing and troubleshooting
- Preparing items for shipping
- Loading materials
- Forklift, pallet jack, and/or overhead crane operation
- Utilizing various hand tools
- Standing for multiple hours
- Handling materials that weigh 40 lbs+
- Exposed to heat, cold, rain, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience working in a similar environment
- Able to stand for multiple hours
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs.
- Able to work weekends (either schedule shift or on call)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com