Quality Control Scientist
The Scientist will be primarily responsible for developing and optimizing test methods to support the release and stability of enzymes and molecular biology reagents.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Performing routine release and stability testing as needed
- Performing raw material, in-process, final product and stability testing
- Maintaining the QC laboratory and associated equipment
- Providing support to senior level scientists
- General laboratory skills, including: reagent preparation, sample management and equipment maintenance
- Possess strong record keeping skills and the ability to analyze, interpret and report results to senior staff
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with others
- Have a strong working knowledge of MS Office and relevant statistical software packages (e.g. JMP)
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
What we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering, or biochemical engineering discipline
- 0-3 years of experience working in a laboratory
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Rowley, Massachusetts are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services ® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website [ Link removed ] .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Product Quality Assurance
Attention To Detail