We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Associate at our Sterling, VA location.
• Stores materials/equipment
• Selects customer orders accurately and efficiently using handheld scanner
• Upholds environmental health and safety standards
• Works closely with internal customers, Store Associates and Sales Managers.
• Provides excellent customer service to external customers (mechanical contractors; dealers, owners)
• Requires sit down forklift operation to load and unload product
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum 2-3 years of warehouse operational experience
• HVAC experience is preferred, but not required
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Basic computer skills
• Proven commitment to customer service and a safe work environment
• Must be team-oriented
• Background and Drug Screen required
Carrier Enterprise offers a competitive total pay and benefit package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for employment must be authorized to work in the United States.
Company Website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Customer Service
- Forklift Truck
- Interpersonal Skills
- Occupational Safety And Health