Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest 6368326481289. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty 6368326481290, and high-performance 6368326481290. Our products, 6368326481290 and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of 6368326481290, including 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, manufacturing, primary 6368326481290 and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 6368326481290.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Handler to join our team located in Tualatin, OR.
The Cylinder Handler - Warehouse Associate will be responsible for handling cylinders within the facility and/or preparing for shipment both high and low pressure, specialty gas cylinders and equipment. The Cylinder Handler - Warehouse Associate role at Praxair Distribution, Inc. is physically demanding and requires attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety. Cylinder Handler - Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
- Loads and unloads gas cylinders and/or other products onto and off of route trucks and trailers
- Rolls cylinders and operates a forklift truck for the movement of cylinders
- Sorts empty cylinders by type
- Checks for cylinder quantities, styles and product, and/or assist with inventory
- Reviews customer orders, pulls items from full inventory and loads items onto trucks for delivery
- Performs basic cylinder maintenance such as painting cylinders, labeling cylinders, and cleaning of work area
- Assists with accompanying paperwork for shipments
- Completes both routine and non-routine daily and weekly assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree/GED is required
- 1 yrs experience in plant or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Packaging And Labeling
Attention To Detail