$15.00 to $17.50 hourly
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. The most successful Administrative Assistant will be able to perform various administrative and office support duties. Anyone who loves mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design should not hesitate to contact us. Candidates looking for a long-term temporary position in the Dodge City, Kansas area will find this Administrative Assistant position to be a terrific opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Receive and direct visitors
- Audit reports and files
- Weekly report of attendance metrics
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes
- Field telephone calls
- Other responsibilities to be assigned
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Leah Pizzi at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Expertise in documentation
- Experience with Clerical Duties
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Capable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Internet research skills
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.