To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Front Royal, VA 22630
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Director - Environmental Services
Aramark • Front Royal, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Strong Internal Candidate Identified
Management position, responsible for developing and executing custodial solutions to meet customer needs. Responsible for servicing and/or maintaining a physical location or site to client specifications.
- Leadership - Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure facilities services connects to the appropriate Executional Framework. Consistently utilize the GROW Coaching model. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop custodial program to meet client and customer demands and specifications.
- Financial Performance - Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes labor, supplies, equipment and related services/materials as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Implement and maintain GM agenda for both labor and facilities initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals for facilities and labor targets.
- Compliance - Facilities Services
- Requires at least 3-5 years experience and 3 years in a management role (requires 3-5 years experience managing hourly and salaried employee
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran