We are soliciting candidates that qualify as an Administrative Assistant supporting the FAA, Aerospace Medical Certification Division (AMCD) at MMAC in Oklahoma City, OK.
Located in CAMI, the Aerospace Medical Certification Division (AMCD) is responsible for the administration of the United States program to fulfill the aerospace medical certification needs for holders of U.S. pilot certificates.
- Requires a High school diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Proven skills working with aerospace medical certification services or similar
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Competency in Microsoft Office, FAA's email systems and applicable AMCD medical support systems
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Collaborate with FAA personnel to address questions and resolve issues
- Manage activities in their assigned section to include: Scanning, Mail room, Files, Correspondence
- Train new employees
- Provide guidance to staff as required
- Perform functions as the alternate to on-site supervisor
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested by management
FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE MAY INCLUDE
- Paid Federal Government Holidays
- 100% Medical premium for employee
- 100% Life Insurance, Dental and Vision (Family Plan).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Federal Aviation Administration