To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Allied Universal-Director of Operations
Allied Universal • Houston, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.Job Description
Allied Universal is currently hiring a Director of Operations (Dir of Ops) to oversee all Account Managers and on-site scheduled, managed business in a Mega Market by visiting client sites and ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and Security Professional performance. The successful Director of Operations will achieve goals and objectives, ensure the highest level of Security Officer Quality, retain quality clients by providing excellent customer service, build and retain profitable business growth and hire and develop strong talent.
Primary responsibilities for the Director of Operations include:
- Set an example as a leader with a management style that encourages participation and ownership by all, along with a continuous focus on execution, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and financial management
- Conduct all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards while assuring maintaining client bill rates and overseeing billbacks
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with senior management at all accounts; key region and corporate functions and counterparts across the organization
- Oversee all managed business and client relationships
- Perform daytime client visits and post inspections
- Negotiate client account renewals
- Support and execute Performance Management and Talent Management programs and initiatives for all assigned personnel
- Continually reinforce and encourage exemplary service delivery to all clients, and ensure that all direct and indirect reports do the same, to assure client satisfaction and retention
- Conduct all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
- Keep records and prepare accurate and timely feedback / reports as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree or related field plus at least 5 years of general management experience in a service industry. Contract or proprietary security services experience is preferred. In addition, we seek the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including highly effective written and oral delivery
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strategic thinker with financial acumen to grow the business while maintaining and retaining current business
- Proven track record of excellence in service and financial management (awards, top rankings, etc.) using consultative client engagement
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior leadership, peers, subordinates, internal resources and clients
- Proven track record of developing and engaging people to achieve superior results. Passionate about coaching and development
- Proven success in hiring the best talent and effectively managing team performance
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices and perform employee investigations
Key Competencies: integrity, problem solving, conflict management, time management, customer focus, timely decision making, motivating and directing others, drive for results.Closing
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. License # B-15802
*CB-CERequisition ID 2018-210913