Rotech Healthcare Inc. is still hiring to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID 19
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
- Rotech is a federal contractor and certain contracts require our employees to provide proof of the COVID 19 Vaccination.
We are seeking a dedicated Customer Service Representative Market Operations to join the Rotech team. This position is responsible for performing all tasks and communication related to intake of patient information concerning the service of durable medical equipment and respiratory products and supplies with patients/clients, co-workers and referral sources as it relates to patient services and third party reimbursement.
The CSR Market Operations is also responsible for directing and managing new patient set ups, existing patient requests and tickets in accordance with Rotech and internal location standards for multiple locations across the region. The CSR Market Operations may also be assigned additional job duties as required and additional projects to support the location in achieving their goals. This position pays between $19/hr - $22.50/hr depending on related experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with updating respiratory grid
- Communicates and works with operations and sales staff to reduce internal work-flow issues and errors that impact processing time-lines and patient care. Is proficient at managing varying expectations per each referral source and sales rep
- Communicates with patients/clients and referral sources both verbally and in writing to ensure patient/client questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Complies with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet JCAHO and company standards
- Complies with and follows internal and company-wide operating protocols in processing role. Examines and proposes improvements to increase efficiencies, decrease processing time-line, and minimize errors
- Manages the process of rolling on and rolling off locations to the Region teams including leading kickoff meetings, training sessions, and communicating expectations and processes to primarily location manager, sales staff, and CSRs
- Monitors office supplies
- Prepares invoices for next day routes
- Processes paperwork-confirms tickets, inputs new patient set-ups, and completes daily assigned work in an accurate and timely manner
- Provides technical assistance to customers
- Verifies Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance coverage information and maintains expertise of insurance requirements by product line. Maintains understanding of internal policies and procedures. The CSR Market Operations is expected to maintain expertise of insurance requirements for their primary locations in addition to a working knowledge of their colleague’s primary locations to provide coverage
- Works autonomously and independently to maintain a high performance rate and above average results in the in-box, OIP, and assigned goals. Is expected to hold themselves accountable to their goals, regularly and proactively communicate progress, plans, and problems to supervisor as well as providing solutions to challenges that arise
- Works with outside agencies to resolve customer issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
Work Rate and Performance Expectations
All work assigned to the CSR Processing Specialist is measured by the Manager’s quantity and quality/accuracy of work completed
Internal recommendations: Dedicated In-box Processor – 20-25 tickets per day / In-box/OIP Processor – 10-12 tickets & 30-35 OIP accounts per day / OIP Processor – 50-70 accounts per day (Work rate expectations dependent on tenure of position)
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in medical field and administrative record management preferred
- Strong customer service background preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task along with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Communicates effectively with employees, patients and referral sources both verbally and in writing to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Deductive problem solving skills
- Flexible approach
- Knowledge of appropriate telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements preferred
- Knowledge of medical billing practices and billing reimbursement preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong self-motivation and time-management skills
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Telephone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
Make the Right Move, Create your Profile and Submit your Resume TODAY!! The hiring manager reviews resumes and contacts applicants that have related experience to the applied position. To view the status of a position that you submitted your profile / resume to, -435624170. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK -28451084509 [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Equipment Operations Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- Medical Terminology
- Attention To Detail
- Medical Billing And Coding
- Time Management